TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONDENSED TERMS AND CONDITIONS: See www.tsingtaoaunz.com for full terms and conditions, prize details and details on how to enter. Open to Australian residents who are 18+. Max one entry per purchase of a case of specially marked Tsingtao beer. All entrants must retain their original receipts showing eligible/valid purchase. Competition opens from 01/12/2022 at 00:01 and closes on 31/03/2023 at 23:59. Instant winners with be notified online. The total prize pool is valued at up to $40,150.00 (incl. GST). The Promoter is Ettason Pty Ltd (ABN 47 002 837 390) of 2A Birmingham Avenue Villawood NSW 2163. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. NTP/04867. ACT Permit No. TP/22/01747. SA Licence No. T22/1421.
TSINGTAO SUMMER CAMPAIGN - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australia who are over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (`Eligible Entrants').
4. Employees of Ettason Pty Ltd and its related entities and companies associated with the prizes and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5.The Promoter is Ettason Pty Ltd (ABN 47 002 837 390) of 2A Birmingham Avenue Villawood NSW 2163 (Promoter').
How to enter
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
6.1. Purchase a case of specially marked Tsingtao beer from all participating liquor retailers in South Australia i.e. Dan Murphy’s, BWS, Liquorland, First Choice and all independent liquor stores (`Eligible Product Purchase'); and then
6.2. Visit the competition entry website and follow the instructions, providing all requested details including the unique code found inside the case of beer purchased, agreeing to the competition terms and conditions and then submitting their entry.
7. Entrants must provide all requested details and the unique code found inside the case of beer prior to submitting an entry. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
8. One entry per Eligible Product Purchase. All entrants must retain their original receipts, documents or tags to validate proof of purchase during the promotional period. Such evidence must, on request by the Promoter, be provided to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, to demonstrate that the entrant has complied with these Terms and Conditions. Any entrant found to be sharing any receipt or other proof to demonstrate Proof of Purchase with any other entrant, whether or not related in any way, will have all entries invalidated and will not be able to claim a prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause. Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
9. The competition commences on 01/12/2022 at 00:01 and closes 31/03/2023 at 23:59 (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
10. A total of 38 weekly prizes to be won with the prize draw being conducted weekly on every Friday from 9th Dec 2022 to 31st March 2023 at 11:00 AEST at the premises of Ettason Pty Ltd of 2A Birmingham Ave, Villawood NSW 2163. The prize draw will be drawn at random from the pool of weekly entrants. This weekly draw of 38 weekly prizes will continue until the last draw on 31st of March 2023, bringing the total of 646 prizes to be won.
11 For the entrants that have won, they will be notified within 7 days of the draw in writing via email in accordance to the Terms and Conditions (the prize will be considered to have been awarded in this instance) and the prize will either be mailed to the winner or emailed if the prize is a gift voucher. If the entrant has been notified that they were a winner but is subsequently found to have breached these Terms and Conditions they will not be sent a prize and, if they have already been awarded a prize, it must be return to the Promoter.
12. The two top prizes winners will be drawn on Friday 14th April 2023 at 11:00 AEST at the premises of Ettason Pty Ltd of 2A Birmingham Ave, Villawood NSW 2163. The winners will be notified in writing by email within 7 days of the draw and announced on the competition website.
13. All prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
14. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on Friday 5th May 2023 at 11:00 AEST at the premises of Ettason Pty Ltd of 2A Birmingham Ave, Villawood NSW 2163 in order to distribute any prizes which have been awarded but have not been claimed, or have been returned, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within seven business days of that draw.
Prize on offer
15. The total prize pool is valued at up to $40,150.00 (Including GST), as at 29th August 2022
16. The prizes on offer are:
Two (2) 1 x Tsingtao tour experience valued at $10,000.00 each, total prize pool $20,000.00;
Twenty (20) 1x Tsingtao Beer Tower valued at $95.00 each, total prize pool $ 1,900.00;
One hundred (100) 1 x Tsingtao bottle opener valued at $5.00 each, total prize pool $500.00;
One hundred (100) 1 x Tsingtao Beer Paddle valued at $25.00 each, total prize pool $2,500.00;
Twenty (20) 1 x Tsingtao Beach Chair valued at $30.00 each, total prize pool $600.00;
One hundred and fifty (150) x 1 E-Voucher valued at $50.00 each, total prize pool $7,500.00;
Two hundred and fifty (250) x 1 E-Voucher valued at $25.00 each, total prize pool $6,250.00;
Six (6) x 1 Tsingtao beer mug x 6 pack valued at $150.00 each, total prize pool $900.00.
17. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the Australian guidelines to reduce health risks from drinking alcohol, i.e. no more than two standard drinks on any day. A full version of the Guidelines is available at https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/health-advice/alcohol Participation in this promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each State, Territory or Country, including responsible service of alcohol.
Further Terms and Conditions
18. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
19. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
20. If the prize is unavailable, for what-ever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
21. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
24. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Privacy Collection statement
25. All the information provided by consumers will be kept by Ettason Pty Ltd for marketing purpose only.
26. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
27. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being inter-viewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
28. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
29. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CCA), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. Competition permits 33. NSW Permit No. NTP/04867. ACT Permit No. TP/22/01747. SA Licence No. T22/1421.
18+ DRINK RESPONSIBLY